Skin cancer is one of the most common and fastest growing forms of cancer in the USA. In fact, one in every 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime (Skin Cancer Foundation). Although exposure to the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays is said to be the most important factor in the cause of skin cancers, about 70 percent of American adults do not use sun-protection measures.
BloqUV activewear is made of soft, chemical-free fabrics containing a UPF of 50 that blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
The Tech Top is moisture wicking and quick dry. A great top for all outdoor activity including all water sports.
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of 50
- Blocks 98% of sun’s rays
- No chemicals added for UV protection
- Excellent UV rating
- Each fabric and color individually tested by independent lab
- Long Sleeve Crew Neck
- Flat seams
- Left Shoulder Functional pocket for any MP3 player or phone
- Elongated sleeves for hand protection (women’s styles)
- Soft fabrics 86% Meryl/14% Lycra
BloqUV apparel is perfect for all outdoor activities. Finally a way to excercise under the sun without sweating off greasy sunscreen!
As seen on the Today Show, Womens Health Magazine and The Miami Herald